September 28, 2014

Deathstars @ Klubi, Tampere 27.09.2014

Tonight I went to Deathstars’ gig at Klubi, Tampere.


I had bought the ticket already on March, right after I heard they were coming to Tampere!


I was going to the gig with my friend, so we met in downtown and went to Klubi. The doors opened at 8 p.m. but we went there just in time to get ourselves drinks and to see the warm-up band “Woland” coming on stage at 9 p.m. – it was a nice kick off to tune up to the feeling. I was surprised they played only for about 25 minutes.


After that we had just the time to go out to the terrace for a cigarette break and chat a little. Just when we went on the bar again and got our second drinks, Deathstars got up on stage at 10 p.m. and we took our places amongst the crowd – it was time for a show!









The band played for an hour and 15 minutes, even though I could have been listening them for much longer! After the gig we got to the long line to get our jackets and left. I went to the taxi pole and we hugged goodbye with my friend and left to the different directions. I got myself a taxi and arrived home at midnight.

My outfit today (I was actually wearing pants for the first time in about five years!):



Sorry for the crappy photos, I use this camera usually filming videos. I try to post videos from the gig as soon as possible to my YouTube account!

P.S. Thank God for earplugs! As long as I can remember, this was the first time after a gig when my ears did not started ringing...

P.P.S. Tonight when I was walking next to the railway station, some guy yelled after me: "redheads won't get into the train!" - oh well...


No comments:

Post a Comment